2 years 11 mo.
Sep 2016 - Сurrent time
● Write and use natural language processing algorithms
● Create databases and knowledge bases
● Made two systems: Text Summarization and Text Classification
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Institute of Philology, Kiev
3 years 9 mo.
Sep 2013 - Jun 2017
I am Computational Linguist and I am convinced that technology is a great means to make the world a better place. That's why I study Natural Language Processing and use its algorithms and techniques in my startup brAinza to solve real problems, such as better information and text analysis.
I took part in projects in the Laboratory of Computational Linguistics in the Institute of Philology: Automatic Morphological Analysis of the English language, Automatic Morphemic Analysis of the Ukrainian language, Machine Translation (Ukrainian-English), Text-to-Speech System.
● C , Python, SQL - Basic knowledge
● Scikit-learn, numpy, pandas, NLTK
● NLP algorithms
● Theoretical and practical knowledge of linguistics
● Great understanding of English grammar, syntax, semantics
responsibility, attentiveness, activity, decent sense of humor, great team worker